Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My friend that moved

I have a friend in Singapore named Alicia, or as I call her Cia. We met in 1st grade, where we like to hang together. We were in the same class until 3rd grade, where she gave me the news that she's gonna move to Singapore permanently. I was suprised, I thought that we can be friends until next year, or maybe until we graduate! Well... That's how life goes, nothing goes well in life.

A week after telling me the news, she held a farewell party at her house. I gave her something, but I forgot what it is. After the farewell party, we said good bye, exchanged e-mail addresses and I went home.

Now, we chat with Yahoo! Messenger and send e-mails (still, even if we chat). She sometimes calls me, but I never call her because I don't know her number and my parents probably don't allow me to call her from Indonesia all the way to Singapore.

She's a good friend, annoying but fun. She's the one who tought me to climb trees or some sort. She's also the one who made me this tomboy (I even acknowledge my self as 1/8 or 1/4 boy ^^). Cia likes animes such as Cardcaptor Sakura and GTO, but she's not an otaku. I think I am lucky to meet a friend like her.

No comments: