Wednesday, July 2, 2008

School holiday

Yes, you guys must think this blog is dead. Well it's not because actually I was too lazy to update it this holiday, but I had a lot of free time that makes me wonder also...

So, back to the daily life, finally I got my Nintendo DS Lite! I canceled the Nintendo Wii, because my friends said that NDSLite is better than a Nintendo Wii. So, say hello to the world my new Silver Nintendo DS Lite!

And... Again with the BORING holiday! Plus, thank you teachers for making us do a project called 'Summer Reading', or as my friend said 'smriding' (we read it in Indonesia like 'merinding', it's like... 'ugh!!!'). And the 'best' thing is, we have to make a summary/ report of it! How 'great'!! 'Best' Holiday ever!'

Good thing is, I'm going to go to Singapore. I can hunt down for anime merchandises!! Go to Kinokuniya and buy mangas!!! Go around Singapore and take pictures!! Hah.... I'm still waiting for my dad to bring me my orders from China. They are anime figures, but I think my dad's having trouble finding it there because we only got a few places when we searched for the laces of where to search for it.

So, good job school for making our holiday 'EVEN BETTER'. Hah.... Well, the thing I'm happy with is that I think I passed 6th grade and many of my close friends will still be in the school. So, hope you all have a better holiday than me!

No comments: