Wednesday, December 12, 2007

New techniques

Hey again guys!
Today was my horse riding lesson, so I'll share everything to you!
Well, as you know, i am still riding Black orchid. The usual three session lesson,
walk, trot, aand canter. My coach asked me to do 'broken line one loop' again.
Thankfully I still remember it, but when he asked me to do 'serpen tine three loop', I forgot!
I think i made the wrong turn in the wrong place! Oh man! How could i forget it?
Today, i finally learned how to kick the horse 'properly'. Now, Black Orchid can go faster than last time i rode her, and my hand's more relaxed, so there are less scratches on my hands. Last time, my hand got scratched by the saddle and bleed a little. So, I learned something new again today, and it's my job to tell you about it, because i'm the only one who updates this blog. So, today i learned how to do 'shoulder in'. You might think that we have to use our shoulder for this, but not really. So, 'shoulder in; is one of a dressage move. As i told you before (or not, I forgot), i am concentrating in dressage. 'Shoulder in' is a move, when we trot, right trot for example, usually, the head of the horse has to be straight. But in 'shoulder in', the head of the horse has to bend inside. It's not as hard as it sounds, I thought it was easy too, because i jave a horse riding simulation game, and it looks so easy, but no~. We have to use our hands, feet, and all our muscle. We have to keep the horse going straight too. So that's what i learned today! Tune in for more horse riding lesson!!!

No comments: