Saturday, December 8, 2007

Simca's b'day

Today is Simca's birthday.
She invited me to her b'day with her 2 friends.
I wore my black polo (the brand is polo, not the type of shirt) shirt and my favorite pants.
I wore my small Kipling backpack too.
Simca said she'll meet me in Kinokuniya (a book store).
When i arrived there, she hugged me. It was embarrassing i tell you, embarrassing.
She wore a green shirt and brown pants.
My mom dropped me there and left me alone with Simca.
Then we decided to enter Kinokuniya to look for mangas.
I was hoping to find something related to fate/stay night or Matantei Loki or matantei Loki Ragnarok.
There was 4 shelves, and i was hoping to find it in one of them.
In the first shelve, i found Fushigi Yuugi, but I wasn't Interested.
Then in the second shelve, i found tsubasa reservoir chronicle, but... Nah, don't really like it.
I almost gave up but on the third shelve, i notice something.
The book that I found has a gold edge, and thankfully, it's english.
I picked up the book and I almost screamed.
I was holding the Matantei Loki manga and was 'really' happy!
"Ah!!! Matantei Loki!! Loki-sama, I found you at last!!!!" I said.
Even Simca was looking at me oddly.
I wanted to buy it, but i have to consider it first, because there was number 3,4,5,6, and 7.
Then, on the bottom part, i saw a book that I notice.
This time, the side was black, and i remebered that the color of Matantei loki Ragnarok manga was black, so i picked it up, and, "AH!!!! Matantei Loki Ragnarok!!!!"
It was Matantei Loki ragnarok number 2.
I wanted to buy it too, but i think the money wouldn't be enough for other stuff if i buy it all with it.
So to solve this case, i dragged Simca out of Kinokuniya to stop me from babbling about wanting to buy the manga.
The other 2 guys was not here yet.
i wonder why Simca invited guys along with us, I thougt were hunting for anime merchandises only, why do they have to tag along?
But... You know Simca, she hangs-out with boys often, so i gotta get used to it.
We waited for them forever, well, for 1 hour actually, and at last, they came, smiling!
How could they 'smile' when they are 1 hour late?!?!?!
Simca was angry and got mad, but she finished it quickly.
We decided to take a walk, and go to the anime figure store, because Simca wants to buy a figure.
She ended up coming home with a figure character from 'Haruji Suzumiya no yuutsu'.
I forgot the name of the character, Yuki something-something.
After that, we went to the movies to pick a movie.
Me, Simca and 1 guy wanted to watch 'Enchanted', but the other one want's to watch something else, but he ended up watching 'Enchanted' because I said this...,
"Alright, Me, Simca and Lomi (the guy) are going to watch 'Enchanted', you buy your own ticket and watch that movie alone then."
While waiting for the movie, we ate lunch.
I ate at a restaurant that sereves like a kind of bento, the other guys ate chicken and fries.
We shared stories and laughed until our stomach hurts.
Then, we watched 'Enchanted'.
It was funny, and i like the idea of the story.
It's a combination between animation and real life.
Simca and the other guy can't stop talking, so I can't enjoy the movie.
After the movie was over, Simca and the others went home, while I went to Kinokuniya again, because my parents are picking me up there.
I remebered that i wanted to buy the manga, so I did buy it.
I bought Matantei loki number 7, the cover was Loki-sama in adult version!!!
I can't stop looking at it!!!
Then, i went home.
In the car, i listened to my mp3 player.
My mp3 player is filled with japanese songs, nothing else, and it's all the songs from animes.
I listened to Matantei Loki Ragnarok and fate/stay night songs, i feel asleep when I was listening to Disillusion (Fate/stay night opening theme).
So that's what i did today, it was fun, and I bought Matantei Loki number 7!!!


No comments: