Saturday, December 1, 2007

December is coming!!!

Yay!!!
It's almost December!!!
Well, i'm not happy about the christmas, because i don't celebrate it.
But here's a clue, i fast in every fasting month, easy enough to guess.
So, 1 more month is 2008, and 4 more months is my B'day!!!
Yay!!!
Plus, my friend from Singapore, Alicia is coming over to see me and my friends for a small reunion!!!
Yay!!!
And new year means more animes!!!
Yay!!!
Simca's birthday is coming soon, and she promised me and clow reed to go shopping for anime stuff!!!
Yay!!!
In the end of December, Usually I will have a small barberque party with my family!!!
Yay!!!
So, expect a new you in the new year!!!

P.S: Sorry for the too much 'yay!!!' and exclamation marks.
I'm just too happy cause the new year's coming soon!!!



No comments: