Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Surprsing things

What I thought today to be a bad day, turns out to be a bit of a happy-dance-good-time.
In the morning, my throat hurts, my mom even gave a few medicine (it's called troches ). Then yesterday, I didn't watch Katekyo Hitman Reborn (An anime I just liked, haha). I owe myself 2 episode today. i also have tuition today (Bimbingan belajar, or as we say bimbel). And today's P.E is wrestling, I'm not even in the shape for that. So, I just went with the flow of the school, some how it managed to be a good day.

It all started at P.E. Wrestling... Just great... But at least we did handball too. When it's time for me to wrestle, I wrestled Kara and Simca, 2 strong people i tell you, always lose to them. but what'dya know?!?! i ended up 1st place! Kara 3rd, and Marsya 2nd. Didn't expect that coming though.

The second one was at bimbel. We had a try-out or a simulation for the UAN, and the students were eager to know the highest score in math (cause the one teaching now is the math teacher). The teacher said it was 9, something-something. They all wanted to know who it is, and she said it was in my class. They all wanted to know also the one who got it. And what'dya know?!?! (Don't mean to brag but) it was me! I'm so happy! I just got 1 question wrong because I dunno how to count it.

So, the thought of a bad day to me turned out to be a little happy-dance-good-time day. I look forward to more happy-dance-good-times, because lately, I have less TT_TT...

P.S: Once again, thank you for reading my blog! You dunno how much I appreciate it because I'm just a 12-year-old kid, inexperienced with blogging. Thank you so much!

No comments: