Thursday, April 3, 2008

Trauma Center Under the Knife~ The End


After about a year playing Trauma Center Under the Knife with Kara's DS lite, I finally finished the game with a relaxed body and a fast hand (On April 1, 2008).
Why did it took me so long to finish?
Because first of all, I only have a limited amount of time to operate, because I operate after school and sometimes I have equestrian lesson. I was stuck in a couple of operations too:
  • Under the Knife (Kyriaki) (5 patients) (Just because the time limit is 10 minutes and my hand's not that fast, but I had trouble handling the vitals)
  • Infection (Paraskevi) (Cybil Myers) (Many bad words had been said when operating on this GUILT)
  • Last sin (Savato) (Last sinner) (Last level, because of the vitals and I dunno if the little spiders will become one with the core if we finish a certain procedure to excise/remove it, and I dodn't used the healing touch on the right time. So I need to redo it MANY times)
  • And anything with Triti on it (I hate Triti SO MUCH!)
Playing Trauma Center made me realize the value of human life (actually that's what the trailer said, "What is the value of human life?". And it teaches me that speed is not only what it takes to save the patient, we also need accuracy, perfection, and be careful when doing it. Plus, don't give up and try again (works for Triti, Savato, and Paraskevi for me).

Finishing Trauma Center makes me want a Nintendo DS Lite or Nintendo Wii even more! Because that's in Kara's DS, not in mine, so I want my own file with my own acchievement.

Thank you Atlus! For a great work. And Katsura Hashino for the original plot and idea, Shoji Meguro for the great music in Wii and DS, and all the other crew! (you can see it in here)

Trauma Center is one of the best games I ever played!

No comments: