Friday, January 4, 2008

My holiday

Hah, a holiday for more than 2 weeks.
And what happened? My internet went 'poof!', I can't go online for more than 2 weeks!!! Man it's boring! So, I just sleep, and play. I managed to break my record of sleeping! I managed to sleep for 13 hours (Yay me!)! I played many computer games, people may say it's a bit old, but for me, it's quite fun actually.
Anyway, I played:
  • Feeding Frenzy 2
  • Diner Dash 2
  • Dynomite
  • etc (I can't name them all!!!)
I stayed at home for the rest of the holiday, well, went out a bit.
I finally finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
I got the Fate/Stay Night Premium Fanbook and Aqua manga from my aunt.
But, I can't read the Fanbook because it's written in Japanese and there are many Kanji (and i can't read them, I can only read Hiragana and Katakana), and Aqua is a good story. It's the prequel to Aria.
Hmm...
There's not much that I can tell about my holiday, because I spent my time mostly in sleeping!
So, there you are, my holiday!