Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Years Eve

I haven't tell you about New Years Eve in my place, so here it is.

I spent my New Years Eve by reading, 'cause there's nothing more to do. I was planning to finish reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows that day, so I just kept reading, and the story's getting interesting. I heard that the Dark lord is gonna die in this book, but i really hope it wouldn't happen, because I'm in his side, not Harry. i sometimes imagine my self as a Death Eater, serving the Dark Lord, launching all the unforgivable curses anytime i want, killing wizards, witches, and
muggles anytime I want, making the dark mark, and all the death eater stuff. What joy! Killing people with 'Avada Kedavra!', it's a piece of cake! But the only risk being a death eater is that if we're caught and we didn't managed to escape, we'll end up in Azkaban.

In the afternoon, me and my family went shopping for everyday stuff. On the way, I listen to my iPod (actually it's my mom's, but the songs in it are mostly mine, but still, it's my mom's). When I arrived there, we went to the shopping center and shop. Me and my stuff, because we're gonna grill stuff tonight to celebrate the New Year. My mom bought many bananas because they're super cheap in the end of the year. And more shopping, more shopping, and we filled 2 dad shopped for barbecuetrolleys. Well, enough shopping, let's go to the part where we went home, and arrived home.

I continued reading, while the others do their own stuff. I played games (if i remember well). Oh
yeah, I explored Adobe Photoshop 7.0, I made my own wallpaper of Aria and Fate/Stay Night.]



What d'you think? is it good? Well, it's not the size of a normal wallpaper, but we can resize it right? So, I continued making my own wallpaper, cropping stuff, and other graphic stuff.

(let's jump to 9 PM)

In 9 PM, it was raining, so i thought that we are canceling our barbecue party, but my dad set the griller so it won't get wet, because we're grilling outside. While my dad did his business with the coals, I chopped the paprika ans sausages, while my lil' bro made it like mini kebabs, pushing a stick in the middle of the paprika or sausages. He was making it for each of us, except mine. his was easy to tell, all sausages. Mine, a mixture of paprika and sausages. My dad's was like my mom's paprika and spicy sausages. Then, we brought it outside to grill it. It was about 10.30 PM now. my dad was setting the griller and was busy with the coals, it's not hot enough to grill stuff. So I continued reading Harry Potter, 5 more chapters and I'm done with it!!! So when the griller is ready, my dad put some sauce that he made to the kebabs, and start grilling it!!! It smelled good, and in no time, we finished it all!!! After we finished, we went inside and watch movies.

When it was 12:00 AM, there were fireworks. It was beautiful! 'Sugoi!', I keep saying, or 'Hohe~'. There was blue, red, green, purple and many colours exploding in the sky! I watched it with my lil' bro's babysitter, 'cause the others insisted on sleeping (my lil' bro and my mom), and watching a movie (my dad). How could they miss this? It's great and they only put fireworks this big and this many in the new year! It's only once a year!! But who cares! It's not me after all! I kept watching it until it was 1 AM. After that, I continued reading Harry Potter.

At 2 AM, I was finished!!! Yay!!! I finished reading all the Harry Potter series!!! Sadly, the Dark Lord died! Killed by Harry! He~... But the good thing is Harry married Ginny, I was not happy when he started to date Cho, they were not ment to be i tell you! I prefer he going out with Ginny! And they had kids! Hah! take that Cho!!! And Ron married Hermione, obviously... They had 'feelings' for each other since forever. J.K Rowling is a genious!!! I was a Harry Potter fan y'know!

So that's my New Years Eve, it's fun, and I fininshed my Harry Potter and the Deathly hallows!!!
So bubye! keep reading my blog!!

P.S: My friend, Simca, made a blog, here, take a look.