Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Friends

Hmm... If I think about it, i never posted anything about my friends, so this should be interesting, because my friends are all unique.
  • Simca: She is an anime maniac too. She likes Air Gear, and currently, she likes Katekyo Hitman Reborn! She said it's good and has the volume 6 manga. She's the only friend that I know who has anime figures. She has a Haruhi Suzumiya figure (Yuki Nagato) (This event was written in this blog, it's on Simca's Birthday), and a Kamichu! figure (that she hates and regret buying it, because it's ugly). I knew her since I'm in 4th grade, but back then I don't really know her. She was the one who lend me Beauty Pop, and now I like it! Simca has good drawing, especially manga style.
  • Kara: She's an anime maniac too. She loves Cardcaptor Sakura, even if it's an old anime. Even now she still likes it (I dunno why). She only laughs at a good joke, and once she laughs, it's contagious. She makes good jokes too, usually i'm the one who listens to them. She is rich, has many game consoles. I played in her house once and played Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS Lite, and PS 2 (see the post this post for the whole story). She sometimes say that expensive things are cheap, like when i said that a Nintendo DS is expensive, she said it's cheap. She's a good friend too, but sometimes annoying.
  • Rena: She's a good magician, but she never tought me her tricks (well, maybe just 2 tricks). She gave me a card for doing a certain trick on my birthday. I forgot the name of the cards, i think it started with a 'D'. she's diligent (too diligent i think). People say that she's a nerd. Why? Because she wears glassess, smart (But I beat her in math and science! hah!), ALWAYS tucks in his shirt (even outside school). She likes animes too, like Yakitate! Ja-pan, Fate/Stay Night, and Ueki no Housoku.
  • Zata: She's an anime fan (not maniac). She was the one who lend me Matantei Loki and Matantei Loki Ragnarok. Thanks to her, now I like it! She likes the .hack series, her favorite is .Hack//Sign. She likes to pinch my cheeks because she said that it's chubby. I like to bite her hand when she tries to pinch my cheeks, and sometimes I catch her hand. She wears glassess, has a short hair, and diligent too (not like Thurston). She is funny too and has good drawing.
  • Vania: This girl is a comedian. Makes everyone laugh and laughs along too. She doesn't like animes and doesn't watch it. She is dilligent, wears glasses and has a short hair. She's quite big and tall.
  • Nitia: Just bought a White Nintendo DS lite and super-duper happy about it. Sometimes borrows games from Kara, cause the games storage's at Kara's house. Diligent, careful, and beat me once in science by 2 points (Me: 98, Nitia:100) (gah!!!). Very neat, has a short hair.
  • Danya: She's nice, has a short hair, diligent, has a blog also. She can write long essays, but not boring ones. wears glasses, really fusses about her hair at school (but she ain't girly at all).
Well, there are more friends, but the ones that i'll mention most are them.

No comments: