Saturday, January 12, 2008

Read manga online!!! (It's fun!)

Hey guys, you know that I'm an anime fan, but now, I think I enjoy reading manga better, plus, we can read it online! I've been spending hours reading manga online. So far, I've read 3 mangas online,
  • Lucky Star
  • Beauty Pop
  • XXXHolic
My fave manga among those 3 is Beauty Pop. It's really funny and it has good drawing. It's about hair styling and stuff like that, but it's funny! I have many parts from the manga that I saved, it reminds me of the manga and makes me laughif I'm a bit gloomy! XXXHolic is good too. It's about a store that grants us our wishes. There are many supernatural things, so I enjoy reading it. It's funny too. Lucky star... I prefer the anime than the manga... Simca also likes Beauty Pop, I was infected by her actually. Now, I'm addicted to it and I wanna read more (Because the website that I read Beauty Pop only has until chapter 27, or book 6 I think. The series is until book 8 if I'm not mistaken, and I really wanna know what happens between Kiri-Naru2 (a.k.a Narumi)-Occhiai!!!
I've searching for other websites that has Beauty Pop chapter 27 and above, but no results until now... Hah... If anybody has the website that I'm searching for (where there is Beauty Pop
chapter 27 and above), please tell me by leaving a coment! If anybody likes Beauty Pop or XXXHolic, leave a coment too!!!
I'm also enjoying reading fanficts too, they're fun to read I tell you! But it's not fun if you're fave character got a bad part or there's a bad story about them. The Beauty Pop fanfict that I like is in www.fanfiction.net
Just pick the title read!!

P.S: Here are some websites that I know where you can read manga online
Just pick the title, pick the chapter that you wanna read, and read!

If you wanna read Beauty Pop from chapter 1-27, I suggest you read in one manga. Manga Volume only has until chapter 14. I suggest you read XXXHolic in one manga too, it's from chapter 1-147, I dunno where it end though, because I only read until chapter 59.

No comments: