Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sorry it took so long to update...

At last! Found time to update this blog! Lot's of things I wanna write, but too busy! So much to talk about, yet, so little time...
Why am I so busy?
First, I'm gonna face UAN (Ujian Akhir nasional) (National exam) (A must for 6th graders to pass 6 grade in Indonesia. If I fail this thing I'm not gonna pass 6th grade and i'm not getting that diploma and Wii (My mom promised if i got the average score of 8 I'm getting a Wii! Yay!)!.
Second, school's getting into my nerves! too tired from it! Too much! I haven't even have enough sleep i think. That makes me feel tired at school, 'always' feel tired at school.
But, in all those busy things, I surprisingly still have time to watch anime and do some photography. I dunno why, but I don't have time updating the blog.
I finished watching Shigofumi, the whole series in the internet. Thank my parents to apply an internet service that doesn't count the megabyte, so I can watch 13 episode of Aria the Animation in about 3 days (I really did that). They count the fee per month, so no matter how long I use it, still count it as 1 month. Great speed though.
Wait, back to the topic. I think Shigofumi is a good anime. I first thought of watching it from a magazine, there's an articel about '2008 anime highlights'. Spotted Shigofumi and thought it'd be interesting to watch, took a peek and ended up watching the whole series. I thought it would be a long one, but it ended in 12 episodes. But, I rate this 9 out of 10.
Well, a good thing I got to post this post! Finally posted something. For all of you readers, so sorry for the wait. For the new readers, hey-its-my-stuff is reborned!

No comments: