Saturday, March 29, 2008

B'day

Late update, sorry. Yesterday was my birthday, don't mean to brag though. Woke up late, just the way I like it, about 9, because I have an internship program from school that starts at 10.

The internship's in photography, so we have to present our photos to a client (or as they say a 'pretend client'), who is a boutique owner. We have to compete with the other team so the client will choose our service and photos if the client wants to do a photo shoot with her clothes from her boutique. I don't really like fashion (cause i ain't girly) and taking pictures of models, but today is surprisingly fun. I worked with 8 other people from my school, 3 of them are 8th graders. At first I was nervous, but it all turned well. The models were 2 of the 8th graders, and I think they're naturals. I took turns being the photographer and the ones incharge of the wardrobe with the other 8th grader. Thankfully our team only consists of girls, so no problem with clothes or changing clothes^^. I used canon (forgot which one). At the end of the day, the client chose us because our photo's cheaper than the other team (other team: Rp.500.000/frame, our team: Rp.200.000/frame). I didn't think we can win at first, because we presented in the editing room (cause nobody can use Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, so took a LONG time to edit the photos, it kept the client waiting SO long too). But we win, happy-dance-good-time!

At the end of the day, my parents took me out to eat. I actually wanted to go home and play Gyakuten Saiban (I know it's an old game, but I'm a little behind games but i still enjoy playing it, keeps my brain working). But it's sushi, can't resist! I ate most I think, ate unagi, kappa maki, and... I forgot, I ate too much!

After that, I played Gyakuten Saiban at home, finished the 4th case (I know, long progress and an old game, but still, I like it). Slept at 12 because I have to redo the trial T^T.

That's my birthday, 12th birthday to be precise.
Here are the anime, games and things i wouldn't forget from when I was still 11 (plus the way I relate them to birthdays^^)



Celebrate it with your friends! (Kingdom hearts (manga))





The more the merrier! (ARIA)



Eat and enjoy yourselves! (Gyakuten Saiban)




I won't forget these two consoles, the best one I've ever played with!







These too... A couple of my fave games... I will still play them now


So there it is, my 12th birthday, I hope I can blog more stuff and interesting one in this blog. And thank you for reading!

1 comment:

diandra said...

eve said: "The models were 2 of the 8th graders, and I think they're naturals."

Thank you!! ^_^ hahaha...