Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Congratulations to Alice-Aika-Akari

I've been waiting to post about this. So, it proves that Aria the Origination is the last of the Aria series. Why? Because, wait... First, let's congratulate our new Prima undines, Alice, Aika, and Akari! Congratulations! I think the most memorable one was Alice's promotion. One glove, and then the other one! Wow... Just sat there and, 'What the?'. But, still, congrats to all of them.

Alice's promotion:



2 gloves (Pair), minus...







...one glove...








....minus another one. Equals...








...A Prima!






Aika's promotion:




1 glove open, that leaves no more gloves!







3...2...1...








And cry!





Akari's Promotion:





The opening of the glove







A Prima at last!





So, that's the promotions. Sorry i didn't get the image of Akari's glove being open, I'll try to find it though. Next week's the last episode of Aria the Origination. I'll make sure I watch it!

No comments: