Monday, November 19, 2007

About Me

O.K... Let's talk about... ME!!!

Here's my Profile:

Name: You know my name, don't have to ask.
Birthday: March 28 (Gimme presents on that day! Mark your calendar!)
Age:11
Fave food: Lasagna (Love them... The cheese... mmm)
Fave drink: Ice lemon tea (I love tea!)
Fave movie genre: Mystery, detective, and anything else that makes you think
Fave color: black, electric green (I'm guessing U've never heard of it)
Fave movie: Harry Potter (all of them)
Fave Anime: Fate/Stay Night (I LOVE IT!!!)
Fave Game: Kingdom Hearts (Brings back the memories of disney), Trauma Center
Fave subject: Math (Makes you think al lot)
Fave thing to do: surfing the internet, watch anime, read books
Fave book: A Series of Unfortunate Events (all of the books), Harry Potter (I like all and I've read all of them), Fate/Zero (If I have read it I will like it very much).
Fave website:
Well, because there are too much 'fave things', I'm not gonna write all of them.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot!
www.typemoon.com
That's one of my fave website too.
So, jya-nee~!

No comments: