Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Fave Anime Songs

Hi again everyone!
Now, I am going to tell you about my fave anime songs!
There are lots of anime songs out there, but they are all great! I can't pick one, so we'll just see the top 10 list! >_<
  1. Hollow (Fate/Hollow Ataraxia) (The song's great ya know! It's got enjoyable music!)
  2. Disillusion (Fate/Stay Night) (I love this song!)
  3. Daia no Hana (Black cat) (The song's good! Has exciting music)
  4. Undine (Aria the Animation) (It makes me feel like I'm riding a gondola when I listen to this song)
  5. A song of Storm and Fire (TsubasaChronicle) (Even if it's just the background music, I like it)
  6. Ship of Fools (Tsubasa Chronicle) (It's a background music too, but I like it)
  7. Maji suki Magic (Magikano) (I like the music, it wakes me up!)
  8. , 9. , 10. Hmm... I can't decide...
Well, I ended up with top 7, but never mind! If any of you likes those songs, they're good songs right?!

No comments: