Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Undine

Do U guys know the anime Aria the animation? well, if u guys know, then you should know the opening song: Undine.

Undine is one of my favorite anime songs, because it really talks about what's happening in the anime. It's a long story too where I got Undine.

One day, me and Kara was surfing the internet at school and found the song.

I asked her to download the song for me, 'cause we can't dowmload anything at school, and 'cause my internet at home's broken.

The next day, she gave me the song, but she said that the song was ugly.She hated the song and wanted to delete it from her iPod. And that makes me wonder too, why does the song she hates is in her iPod, does she even listens to it? What a waste of space! Anyways, if i say a song is good, then it's (usually) good! So I put it in my USB and listened to it at home. When i first listen to it, the intro of the song was like it's played in a piano, so I'm guessing that it's a peaceful song, and I'm correct. But back then, I haven't watched Aria, so when I heard the song, I was surprised that it makes me have a 'clear' image about the anime. I heard that Aria was about a girl that wants to be a Undine (a gondola rower) in Neo-Venezia, a city in Aqua. So I thought there will be water.

When I heard the song, it felt like I was really riding a gondola.
It almost felt that Alicia Florence was rowing my gondola, because it's peaceful, you can hear the water that is pushed by the paddle, and the atmosphere felt like Noe-Venezia.

The song sounded like water, so I really get the idea about the story of Aria.

No comments: